Opens in a new window
Official MEDIA CREMA
Makes 6 servings
7 oz. Can
Granulated Chicken Bouillon 15.9 oz
- ●1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) Nestlé® Media Crema
- ●1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ●1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ●½ teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- ●1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ●6 large eggs
- ●3 whole wheat English muffins
- ●6 thin slices Canadian bacon
- ●Fresh dill for garnish
Combine media crema, mustard, lemon juice and bouillon in small saucepan. Heat over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot (do not boil). Add 1 teaspoon dill; set aside.
Fill large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add vinegar and reduce heat until water has no more bubbles. Crack 1 egg into a bowl and carefully slip egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs from pan and place in a bowl of cold water.
Split and toast English muffins. Spread with a little butter, if desired. Heat large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook Canadian bacon, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
Top each English muffin half with slice of Canadian bacon, egg and about 2 tablespoons sauce. Garnish with fresh dill.