Opens in a new window
The Secret Ingredient
- ●12 jumbo whole white mushrooms, stems removed
- ●1 tablespoon olive oil
- ●1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Oaxaca cheese
- ●3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- ●1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- ●1 tablespoon water
- ●1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Brush outside of mushrooms with oil. Place on baking sheet with the opening up.
Combine cheese, bread crumbs, celery, water, bouillon and oregano in small bowl. Fill mushrooms with mixture.
Bake for 15 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve warm.