Veggie Lovers Lasagna
Veggie Lovers Lasagna
- Lasagna noodles layered between a vegetable medley with a creamy cheese sauce
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
- Dig into a crowd pleasing favorite made to satisfy friends and family gatherings
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Incl. 1g Added Sugars||2%|
| Protein 14g||25%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SAUCE & VEGETABLES: SKIM MILK, WATER, PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND MODIFIED CORNSTARCH (PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SKIM MILK, FLAVORS), CARROTS, BROCCOLI, SPINACH, ONIONS, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), GARLIC PUREE, SPICES, ONION POWDER. COOKED PASTA: WATER, SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR. TOPPING: LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEAT FLOUR, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, YEAST, SALT.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 400°F. Remove aluminum lid. Bend lid slightly then place lid on tray so it is elevated over lasagna.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 2 hour 5 minutes if FROZEN, 65 minutes if THAWED.* Remove lid last 10 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 15 minutes.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Ovens vary; cooking heat and times may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot!
Keep Frozen. Product may be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) no more than 48 hours. Do not refreeze.