Easy Herb Greek Chicken Pizza Recipe
This Herb Greek Chicken Pizza is the perfect way to add a little excitement to pizza night! It’s piled high with flavorful ingredients and comes together in less than 20 minutes!
Thank you, DiGiorno, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
Friday is pizza night in our home. It’s something that we all look forward to because each week, we try a different pizza recipe! My kids usually come up with an elaborate combination of toppings and we enjoy putting everything together to see how it turns out.
This week, I decided to choose the toppings and came up with this amazing Herb Greek Chicken Pizza recipe! It was so good because I started with this delicious DiGiorno Thin Crust Four Cheese Pizza and added more protein and vegetables to bump up the nutritional content.
DiGiorno Thin Crust Four Cheese Pizza is one of our favorites! The combination of that delicious sauce and those 4 cheeses is seriously incredible! I usually keep several on hand for a quick weeknight meal, or as the base to create a delicious, balanced meal.
Ingredients for Herb Greek Chicken Pizza
- Frozen Cheese Pizza – I totally recommend DiGiorno Thin Crust Four Cheese Pizza.
- Pre-Cooked Chicken Strips – To save time, I like to use pre-cooked chicken, but you can choose to cook your chicken and cut it into strips, if desired.
- Greek Salad Dressing – To give the pizza some extra Greek flavor, I tossed the chicken in a couple of tablespoons of Greek Salad Dressing before adding it to the pizza.
- Kalamata Olives – Be sure to get the sliced and pitted olives and drain them before adding them to the pizza.
- Grape Tomatoes – Wash and slice these tomatoes in half before adding them to the pizza.
- Basil – For this recipe, I used dried basil, but you can also choose to use fresh basil.
- Feta Cheese – I love adding feta cheese to pizza. The salty, tangy flavor goes really well with the other ingredients.
How to Make Herb Greek Chicken Pizza
Start by pre-heating your oven to 400 degrees F. While the oven is pre-heating, keep the pizza frozen and toss together the Greek Salad Dressing and chicken in a small bowl. Take pizza out of the package and remove from freshness wrap. Top the pizza with the chicken, kalamata olives, tomatoes, feta, and basil.
Place the pizza directly in the center of the oven rack and bake for 14 to 17 minutes. Remove from the oven when done. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
This Herb Greek Chicken Pizza quickly became my kids’ favorite pizza recipe! And they requested it again for next Friday’s pizza party!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I’d love to know! Please let me know by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram; be sure to tag me @beautifuleatsandthings and use the hashtag #MyGoodNes.
Herb Greek Chicken Pizza
- 1 frozen DiGiorno Thin Crust Four Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup pre-cooked chicken strips
- 3 tablespoons Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives, drained
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ crumbled feta
- 1 & ½ tablespoons dried basil
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- While the oven is pre-heating, keep the pizza frozen and toss together the Greek Salad Dressing and chicken in a small bowl.
- Take pizza out of the package and remove from freshness wrap. Top the pizza with the chicken, kalamata olives, tomatoes, feta, and basil.
- Place the pizza directly in the center of the oven rack and bake for 14 to 17 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when done. Slice, serve, and enjoy!