- This Chocolate Flan is huge on flavor. The chocolate flavor syrup adds extra richness to this beloved Latin classic.
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●5 large eggs
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until dissolved and caramel-colored. Pour onto bottom of 9-inch-round cake pan; quickly swirl around bottom to coat.
Combine LA LECHERA and eggs in large bowl; whisk until well combined. Add evaporated milk and Nesquik; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; cover lightly with foil. Place pan in large roasting pan; fill roasting pan with warm water to about 1-inch depth.
Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove flan from water. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, run small spatula around edge of pan. Invert serving plate over pan. Turn over; shake gently to release.