Opens in a new window
- This beautiful Traditional Flan recipe has simple yet tempting flavors. This is perfect for entertaining or special family parties.
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Lactose-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●6 large eggs
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until dissolved and caramel-colored. Pour onto bottom of 9-inch-round cake pan; quickly swirl around bottom to coat.
Place evaporated milk, LA LECHERA, eggs and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend for 5 seconds. Pour into prepared pan; cover lightly with foil. Place pan in large roasting pan; fill roasting pan with warm water to about 1-inch depth.
Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove flan from water. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, run small spatula around edge of pan. Invert serving plate over pan. Turn over; shake gently to release.