Opens in a new window
- Individual flans with the LA LECHERA® touch.
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●4 large egg whites
- ●1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- ●1/2 cup sliced strawberries
Heat sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until dissolved and caramel-colored. Pour into individual flan cups or ramekins. Blend LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk, vanilla extract, evaporated milk and egg whites; pour mixture into individual flan cups. Cover with foil; cook in a pressure cooker for 30-40 minutes.
Remove from oven; let cool. Unmold and serve with sliced strawberries and kiwis.