Opens in a new window
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- ●1/2 cup salsa
- ●2 avocados, pitted, peeled and diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- ●1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- ●2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ●1/2 teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 cup sour cream
- ●3/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ●1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- ●1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- ●1/4 cup sliced green onions
Combine refried beans and salsa in a medium bowl; mix well. Spread into 8-inch-square baking dish.
Mash avocados, cilantro, lime juice and bouillon in a medium bowl until combined. Spread carefully over bean mixture. Spread sour cream over avocado mixture.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Top with tomatoes, olives and green onions. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
This recipe makes 24 servings, about 1/4 cup per serving.