Opens in a new window
The Secret Ingredient
- ●4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ●1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- ●1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ●1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- ●3 tablespoons MAGGI® Jugo Seasoning Sauce
- ●2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ●4 avocados, cut in half and pitted
- ●4 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- ●Basil leaves
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a small skillet; add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until transparent. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning and cook for 2 more minutes.
Mix MAGGI seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and remaining 2 tablespoons oil together.
Place tomato mixture, cheese cubes and basil leaves in each avocado half; drizzle with seasoning mixture and serve.