- Grilled Shrimp features a refreshing marinade that adds great flavors to this recipe. Serve with rice and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1/3 cup lime juice
- ●1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- ●1 tablespoon olive oil
- ●1/4 cup honey
- ●1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ●1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ●1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ●Hot cooked rice (optional)
Combine lime juice, seasoning sauce, olive oil, honey and soy sauce in large bowl. Add shrimp; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium; lightly oil grate.
Thread shrimp onto 4 (10-inch) skewers. Cook on top rack of grill for about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink on one side. Turn shrimp; cook for an additional 3 minutes or until shrimp are completely pink.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving. Serve with rice.