Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Puree
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2-inch pieces (about 2 ½ cups)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets (about 1 small head)
- 1/4 cup Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Place sweet potatoes, water and bouillon in medium saucepan. Cover; cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until you can just pierce potatoes with a knife.
Add cauliflower. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
Puree with an immersion blender or hand mixer until smooth.
Stir in evaporated milk. Season with pepper and nutmeg. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.