Foil Packet Veggies
Makes 8 servings, about 3/4 cup per serving
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends discarded, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 ¼ cups)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
Combine asparagus, zucchini, squash, bell pepper, onion, thyme and bouillon in large bowl; stir well.
Lay out eight 12-inch-long pieces of heavy-duty foil. Divide vegetable mixture among each piece of foil.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Wrap vegetables in foil and crimp edges to form sealed packets.
Grill packets in a closed grill, seam-side-up, for 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.