- Shrimp Ceviche is popular dish with flavorful zesty lime accents. The sliced green olives and MAGGI® seasoning sauce make this ceviche sinfully delicious.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●2 pounds raw small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ●2 1/4 cups fresh lime juice, divided
- ●1 cup sliced green olives
- ●2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ●1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- ●1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- ●3 to 4 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- ●3 tablespoons olive oil
- ●2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- ●Chopped avocado (optional)
Place shrimp in large saucepan. Cover shrimp with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Place shrimp in ice water to chill.
Drain shrimp and cut into 1/4-inch pieces. Place shrimp and 2 cups lime juice in medium glass bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 24 hours. Drain shrimp; place in large serving bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup lime juice, olives, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, seasoning sauce, oil and jalapeños; mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with chopped avocado, if desired.