Slow Cooker Chicken Pozole
Makes 10 servings, about 1 cup per serving
- 4 cups warm water
- 3 teaspoons Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (29 ounces) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced green cabbage
- ½ cup sliced radishes
Place water and bouillon in 5-quart slow cooker; stir until bouillon is dissolved. Add chicken, hominy, tomatoes with juice, onion, jalapeños, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes.
Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is tender.
To serve, squeeze with lemon juice. Garnish with cabbage and radishes.