- Lasagna noodles layered between seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low-fat ricotta cheese
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
- Dig into a crowd pleasing favorite made to satisfy friends and family gatherings
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 240||Calories from Fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
| Protein 13g||21%|
|Vitamin A 6%|
| Vitamin C 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Calories: 2,000 2,500
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
SAUCE: TOMATOES, TOMATO JUICE, COOKED BEEF AND PORK ITALIAN SAUSAGE (BEEF AND PORK BLEND, WATER, GARLIC PUREE, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, SPICES), WATER, ONIONS, TOMATO PASTE, SUGAR, SPICES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, GARLIC PUREE, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE. COOKED PASTA: WATER, SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR. CHEESE: LOW FAT RICOTTA CHEESE (WHEY, MILK, CREAM, VINEGAR, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM), LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, DRIED GARLIC, YEAST, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SPICES, SOYBEAN OIL.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 400°F. Remove aluminum lid. Bend lid slightly then place lid on tray so it is elevated over lasagna.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 1 hour 55 minutes if FROZEN, 70 minutes if THAWED.* Remove lid last 15 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 15 minutes.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Ovens vary; cooking heat and times may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot!
Keep Frozen. Product may be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) no more than 48 hours. Do not refreeze.