- Lasagna noodles layered between seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low-fat ricotta cheese
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste the family will love
- Inspired by traditional Italian recipes
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
| Protein 14g||26%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SAUCE: TOMATOES, TOMATO JUICE, COOKED PORK AND BEEF ITALIAN SAUSAGE (PORK AND BEEF BLEND, WATER, GARLIC PUREE, SALT, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOR), WATER, ONIONS, TOMATO PASTE, SUGAR, SPICES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, GARLIC PUREE, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE. COOKED PASTA: WATER, SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR. CHEESE: LOW FAT RICOTTA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED WHEY, PASTEURIZED MILK, PASTEURIZED CREAM, VINEGAR, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM), LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, DRIED GARLIC, YEAST, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SPICES, SOYBEAN OIL.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY INGREDIENTS.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 375°F. Leave film on tray, do not vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 60 minutes.* Uncover, continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes (TOTAL cook time 70 minutes*).
Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
Leave film on tray, do not vent.
Cook 9 minutes on high.*
Uncover. Cook again 21 minutes on 50% power.
Let stand 5 minutes.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.