Veggie Lovers Lasagna
Veggie Lovers Lasagna
- Lasagna noodles layered between a vegetable medley with a creamy cheese sauce
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste the family will love
- Feeding friends and family since 1924
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Incl. 2g Added Sugars||4%|
| Protein 12g||18%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: SAUCE & VEGETABLES: SKIM MILK, WATER, CARROTS, PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND MODIFIED CORNSTARCH (PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SKIM MILK, FLAVORS), BROCCOLI, SPINACH, ONIONS, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, GARLIC PUREE, SPICES, ONION POWDER. COOKED PASTA: WATER, SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR. TOPPING: LOW-MOISTURE PART-SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEAT FLOUR, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, YEAST, SALT.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 350°F. Leave film on tray, do not vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 70 minutes.* Uncover, continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes (TOTAL cook time 80 minutes*).
Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
Leave film on tray, do not vent.
Cook 11 minutes on high.*
Uncover. Cook again 20 minutes on 50% power (TOTAL cook time 31 minutes*).
Let stand 5 minutes.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.