Macaroni and Cheese Breakfast Pie
- This delicious and easy-to-make Macaroni and Cheese Breakfast Pie is a delightful breakfast or brunch variation you can use for entertaining too.
STOUFFER'S® KEY INGREDIENT
Mac & Cheese
Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 package (20 ounces) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into strips
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
Preheat oven to 325° F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
Melt butter in medium skillet; cook onion and bell pepper until tender. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
Combine macaroni and cheese, broccoli, eggs, onions and pepper mixture, oregano and milk in medium bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until firm and top is golden brown.