Opens in a new window
Three Milk Cake
Three Milk Cake
Utterly delicious Three Milk Cake is a traditional Latin cake. It's creamy and sensational and will impress your guests and family. They will be asking for more!
- ●6 large egg whites
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- ●6 large egg yolks
- ●1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Lactose-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1/4 cup brandy
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- ●1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●Fresh strawberries, halved (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan.
Beat egg whites and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Combine egg yolks and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl; beat until light yellow in color. Fold egg white mixture and flour alternately into egg yolk mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just until golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven to wire rack.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, media crema, evaporated milk, brandy and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl; stir well. Prick top of cake thoroughly with wooden pick. Pour 2 cups cream over cake. Spoon excess cream from side of pan over top of cake. Let stand for 30 minutes or until cake absorbs cream. Remove side of pan.
Beat cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread over top and sides of cake. Top with strawberry halves. Serve immediately with remaining cream.