Opens in a new window
Official LA LECHERA®
- Tiramisu is a great choice to serve for entertaining or when you need a special family treat. Sliced sponge cake is drizzled with a delicious mixture of coffee and rum, followed by layers of cream cheese filling. Sprinkle with grated chocolate for a finishing touch. Enjoy!
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- ●3/4 cup water
- ●3 tablespoons rum
- ●7 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●1/2 pound sponge cake, cut into 12 slices
- ●2 (3/4 ounce each) NESTLÉ CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Bars, grated
Heat ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and water in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a gentle boil. Remove from heat; add rum and coffee granules, stirring vigorously until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
Mix cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth.
Whip cream and sugar in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Stir one-fourth of whipped cream gently into cream cheese mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
Line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of sponge cake slices; drizzle with half of coffee mixture. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture over sponge cake slices; top with remaining sponge cake slices. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sponge cake slices. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with chocolate; serve immediately.