Opens in a new window
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●1 box (6 ounces) cherry or strawberry gelatin
- ●5 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- ●4 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin, divided
- ●1/2 to 1 cup thinly sliced small strawberries
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/2 cup cold water
- ●1 box (6 ounces) lime gelatin
- ●1/2 to 1 cup thinly sliced green grapes
Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine cherry or strawberry gelatin with 1 envelope unflavored gelatin. Add 2 cups boiling water and stir to dissolve. Cool to room temperature. Pour into prepared dish; sprinkle in sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until almost firm.
Combine sweetened condensed milk with 1 cup boiling water. Sprinkle 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin over ½ cup cold water. Let stand a few minutes to soften and then add ½ cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add gelatin mixture to the sweetened condensed milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature. Pour over red gelatin layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until almost firm.
Combine lime gelatin with remaining envelope unflavored gelatin. Add remaining 2 cups boiling water and stir to dissolve. Cool to room temperature. Pour over sweetened condensed milk layer; sprinkle in sliced grapes. Refrigerate for a few hours or until completely firm.
Cut into squares.