8 to 10 servings
Ham, black beans, lime and evaporated milk make this stuffing a unique Latin version you'll want to try with your next holiday meal. The whole family will love this Cuban combination added to stuffing mix.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ●1 1/2 cups diced ham
- ●8 cloves garlic, crushed
- ●1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ●1 bag (6 ounces) seasoned stuffing mix
- ●1 lime, sliced into wedges (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add ham; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 6 minutes or until slightly golden. Reduce heat to low. Add garlic; cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Dissolve bouillon in evaporated milk.
Add beans, stuffing mix and bouillon-milk mixture. Gently stir to moisten. Spoon into prepared baking dish; cover with foil.
Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with a squeeze of lime, if desired.