Fresh Shrimp Pasta
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups dried short pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound raw medium shrimp, skip the tails, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Bouillon
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with the MAGGI Granulated Chicken Bouillon; cook for about 4 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink. Place on a plate and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the onion and 2 cloves of garlic, minced. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes or until the onion is tender.
Remove from heat; add the cooked shrimp.
Combine the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, coriander, vinegar and the remaining minced garlic clove. Stir until well mixed.
Mix pasta, shrimp mixture, vinaigrette and tomatoes in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.