Hawaiian Chicken Skewers
Makes 6 servings
- 8 (about 1 pound) chicken tenders, diced in 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cilantro for garnish
Marinate chicken with bouillon, oil and garlic powder for 20 to 30 minutes.
Assemble the skewers: add the onion, peppers, pineapple and chicken pieces in the any order you like, alternating between chicken, vegetable and fruit.
Grill the skewers - add a little bit of olive oil to avoid skewers sticking to the grill.
Let them cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side until they get a nice char on them. Flip a few times until total grilling time reaches the 15-18 minute range.
Garnish with cilantro.