Thai-Style Chopped Kale Salad
Makes 3 servings, about 1 1/3 cups per serving
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 Fuji apple, cored and sliced into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons crushed cashews
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Maggi® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil
Combine kale, apple, bell pepper, edamame, carrot, cilantro and cashews in large bowl.
Combine peanut butter, chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in small bowl; whisk until smooth. Add grapeseed oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until emulsified.
Pour dressing over salad; toss until combined.