Za'atar Chicken Skewers with Mint Harissa
Makes 4 servings, 2 skewers per serving
- 1 ½ tablespoons za’atar seasoning mix
- 8 (about 1 pound) chicken tenders
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups packed spinach leaves
- ½ cup packed mint leaves
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
Sprinkle za’atar seasoning over both sides of chicken tenders. Brush lightly with 1 tablespoon oil. Thread chicken onto 8 (6-inch) skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water to prevent from burning while cooking.)
Broil or grill chicken for 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. While chicken is cooking, make mint harissa.
Place spinach, mint, jalapeño, garlic, lemon juice and bouillon in food processor; cover. Process for a few seconds. While processor is running, remove feed tube cover and pour in remaining 3 tablespoons oil.
Remove skewers from chicken. Serve with mint harissa.