Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Cider
- 10 cups organic apple juice
- 2 cups pure (not from concentrate) cranberry juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, brown sugar or honey
- 3 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 navel orange, sliced (optional)
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries for garnish (optional)
Combine apple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice in 5-quart slow cooker.
Cover; cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
With slotted spoon, remove and discard whole spices. Add orange slices, lemon slices and fresh cranberries to slow cooker for garnish. Keep slow cooker on low setting for serving.