Macaroni and Cheese with Sausage
- Try adding your favorite cooked sausage to this all time-favorite. The rich, cheesy aroma will beckon your family to the table. Serve with your favorite prepared salad and warm dinner rolls.
STOUFFER'S® KEY INGREDIENT
Mac & Cheese
Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 package (40 ounces) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted according to package directions
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup crushed butter style crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
Combine macaroni and cheese, sausage and green onion in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Mix butter and cracker crumbs in a small bowl; sprinkle over macaroni and cheese mixture.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and topping is golden brown.