Spinach Souffle Stuffed Shells
- A rich and creamy filling and tender pasta shells make these Spinach Soufflé Stuffed Shells a sure fire hit. Great as a side dish or main dish.
STOUFFER'S® KEY INGREDIENT
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S® Spinach Soufflé, defrosted according to package directions
- 8 large pasta shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (16 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 container (15 ounces) refrigerated marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 9-inch square baking dish.
Combine spinach soufflé, onion, and ricotta cheese. Fill shells with mixture.
Place shells in prepared baking dish. Cover with sauce.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over shells. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until hot.