- This is one of the most popular desserts in Argentina. It combines chocolaty cookies layered between a delicious blend of cream cheese and dulce de leche. It’s very simple to put together and since it’s no-bake it’s a great dessert to make any time.
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) lowfat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- ●1/2 cup fat free milk
- ●2 packages (6 ounces each) chocolate biscuit cookies (such as Chocolina)
- ●Cocoa powder, for decoration (optional)
Beat cream cheese and dulce de leche in a large bowl until fully combined. Set aside.
Place milk in a shallow bowl. Using 1 package of cookies, add a few at a time into the milk allowing to soak for only a few seconds. Be sure not to soak for too long or cookies will fall apart. Arrange cookies along the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Add half of the dulce de leche mixture on top of the cookies and gently spread over entire surface.
Repeat steps with remaining cookies and dulce de leche mixture. Cover.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Sprinkle cocoa powder over top before serving.