Opens in a new window
- Topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit, this sweet dessert is a comforting final touch to a delicious meal.
- ●2 cans (15.25 ounces each) sweet corn kernels, drained or 3 cups fresh corn kernels
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●4 large eggs
- ●1 tablespoon baking powder
- ●Fresh berries (optional)
- ●NESTLÉ Media Crema
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart casserole dish or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Place corn, sweetened condensed milk, 1 can media crema, eggs and baking powder in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Garnish with fresh berries and additional media crema. Serve hot or cold.