Opens in a new window
16 to 18 servings
- ●18 soft ladyfinger cookies, split in half
- ●1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ●1/4 cup cold water
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- ●1 can (14 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ●2 tablespoons cranberries
- ●16 mint leaves
Place ladyfingers around side and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small bowl; let stand for 10 minutes. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved.
Beat cream cheese and grated orange peel until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Beat in dissolved gelatin. Stir the cranberry sauce to break it up; stir into cream cheese mixture. Measure 1/2 cup whipped topping; set aside for garnish. Carefully fold remaining whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into prepared pan. Spread reserved whipped topping in center of charlotte. Refrigerate for several hours.
Serve garnished with cranberries and mint leaves.