Opens in a new window
- Try this cheesecake covered with strawberries and strawberry jam at your next holiday get-together. The creamy filling and heavenly strawberries melt in your mouth.
- ●1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- ●6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ●1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●5 large eggs
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ●Fresh strawberries, stemmed and cut in half
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1/2 cup strawberry jam, warmed
- ●Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Combine bread crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 10-inch springform pan.
Place cream cheese, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, flour and lemon juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set when shaken.
Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Arrange strawberries over top of cheesecake; drizzle with jam. Garnish with mint.