Opens in a new window
Makes 4 servings
The Secret Ingredient
Granulated Chicken Bouillon 15.9 oz
Jugo Seasoning Sauce
- ●3 tablespoons butter
- ●1 small onion, diced
- ●1 stalk celery, diced
- ●1 red bell pepper, diced
- ●2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ●1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- ●6 cups frozen corn, thawed
- ●1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 teaspoon MAGGI Jugo Seasoning Sauce
- ●Hot sauce of choice
- ●1/3 cup water
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; cook onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic and thyme, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn; cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add Maggi Granulated Chicken Bouillon, Maggi Seasoning Sauce, hot sauce and water; bring to boil.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until almost no liquid remains in skillet.