Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 to 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, white or red
- 1/4 cup high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (approximately 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and ground black pepper
Put parsley, oregano, garlic, MAGGI Granulated Chicken, red pepper flakes and ground pepper in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
Add the oil and vinegar. Press until the mixture is combined.
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Roast the chicken on each side for 6 to 7 minutes or until it is not pink and the juices are transparent.
With a spoon put 2 tablespoons of chimichurri on each chicken breast and serve.