Tex-Mex Quinoa Salad
Makes 6 servings, about 2/3 cup per serving
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup ivory or red quinoa
- 1 teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed, finely diced
Place water, quinoa and bouillon in a medium saucepan. Cook according to package directions. Remove from heat; cool. Fluff with fork.
Add lime juice, corn, beans, olive oil and jalapeño; stir to combine. Garnish with crumbled cotija cheese, if desired.