Beet Salad with Orange, Edamame and Goat Cheese
- 2 large beets, any color (about 11 ounces total)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1 orange, peeled and segments halved (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Cut stem and root ends from beets; peel. Cut into ½-inch slices. Place on foil-lined baking sheet; brush slices on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil.
Bake at 350° F for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
Cool; cut into bite-size wedges.
Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons oil, balsamic vinegar, wine vinegar, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Place arugula, beets, oranges and edamame in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with goat cheese.