Fresh Vegetable Pizza
- A quick and easy way to add your own special touch to frozen cheese pizza. Top with mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and basil for a delicious vegetable pizza.
- 1 (28.2 ounces) DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust Four Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup thinly sliced white mushrooms or brown mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow or red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Ground black pepper
- 12 fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Arrange mushrooms, bell pepper and onion over pizza; sprinkle with pepper.
Bake pizza according to package directions. Once out of the oven, top with fresh basil leaves.