Macaroni & Cheese with Chicken & Chiles
Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Chicken & Chiles is a tasty variation on the classic dish. Also try substituting diced ham and tomatoes.
STOUFFER'S® KEY INGREDIENT
Mac & Cheese
Macaroni & Cheese
Granulated Chicken Bouillon 15.9 oz
- 1 package (40 ounces) or 3 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, prepared according to microwave package directions
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups shredded, cooked, skinless chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Combine bread crumbs, cilantro and bouillon in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine macaroni & cheese, chicken and chiles. Spoon into large casserole dish. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly