Opens in a new window
Makes 5 servings, 1 burger per serving
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 pound lean ground beef
- ●¾ cup (6 ounces) beef chorizo, casing removed
- ●½ teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ●5 hamburger buns, warmed
- ●Romaine lettuce leaves
- ●Tomato slices
- ●Jalapeño slices
- ●Pickled onions
Combine ground beef, chorizo, bouillon and pepper in a large bowl. Mix with hands until thoroughly mixed. Shape into 5 patties, making each about ¼-inch thick.
Grill or fry patties over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Drain on paper towels, if needed.
Assemble burgers on buns; top with lettuce, tomato, jalapeños and onions.