Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Makes 5 servings, 2 tacos per serving
- 1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- ½ teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in ¼ cup warm water
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 corn tortillas
- Toppings (cilantro, shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced avocado, sliced radishes, lime wedges)
Place chicken in slow cooker. Add onion, garlic, jalapeños, bouillon mixture and tomato sauce; stir to combine.
Cook on low for 4 to 4 ½ hours or until chicken is tender.
Shred chicken with 2 forks. Stir in black beans. Serve in tortillas with toppings.