Arugula, Grape and Fig Salad
Makes 6 servings, about 1 1/4 cups per serving
- 4 cups packed arugula
- 4 large fresh figs, unpeeled, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup red grapes, cut in half
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) chopped prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine arugula, figs, grapes, prosciutto and cheese in large salad bowl; cover. Refrigerate.
Whisk together oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over salad; toss to coat.