No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Makes 12 servings
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup Nestlé® La Lechera® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker crust
Remove tops from half of the strawberries; discard. Finely chop or puree strawberries. Reserve remaining half of strawberries for serving.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk; beat until smooth. Add chopped or pureed strawberries, lemon juice, vanilla extract and lemon peel; beat well.
Spoon mixture into crust; smooth down top.
Slice remaining whole strawberries. Top cheesecake with strawberries before serving.