Caramel Apple Pie
- This Caramel Apple Pie recipe combines delicious apples with the smoothness of caramel for a wonderful pie.
STOUFFER'S® KEY INGREDIENT
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 large egg
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth; spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
Combine Harvest Apples, caramel topping and cinnamon in small bowl; gently spoon over cream cheese mixture to keep two distinct layers.
Bake in preheated 375° F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until apple mixture bubbles up around edges of pie. Cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature; promptly chill leftover pie.
*Defrost Harvest Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.