- These dark chocolate truffles are rich and really satisfy that chocolate craving. Plus, they have a spicy hint of chile and warm cinnamon.
- ●3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile or cayenne powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus additional for dusting
- ●1/4 to 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, for coating
Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
Heat morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract, chili powder and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Spoon into a medium bowl. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until almost firm.
Roll into 1-inch balls (using 1 level tablespoon per truffle); roll truffles in cocoa. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Dust with additional cinnamon before serving, if desired.