- Nescafé Mousse is a tasty and convenient variation of the classic recipe. Perfect for easy entertaining or family treats. For extra flair, garnish with your choice of fresh berries.
- ●1/4 cup water
- ●1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●2 cups heavy cream, chilled
Place water and gelatin in medium saucepan; mix well. Let stand for 2 minutes. Add sweetened condensed milk and coffee granules. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly, until coffee is dissolved and mixture reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat; place saucepan in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring mixture every 5 minutes until it is thick and cold (it should be the consistency of pudding). Transfer into large bowl.
Whip cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream gently into coffee mixture. Spoon mousse into 5 individual glasses; refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired; serve immediately.