Beef Stir Fry
Makes 4 servings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large potato, peeled and sliced into 1/3-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1/2 pound extra lean beef strips for stir-fry
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
Toss potato wedges with 1 tablespoon oil and ½ teaspoon bouillon. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
Place beef in a medium bowl; sprinkle coriander, cumin and remaining ½ teaspoon bouillon. Toss to coat evenly.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add tomato, soy sauce; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cilantro.
Serve immediately with baked fries.