Opens in a new window
- The sweet ginger garlic marinade makes this salmon dish a taste sensation.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- ●1/4 cup lime juice
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped ginger
- ●1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- ●1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- ●2 tablespoons olive oil
- ●Hot cooked rice
- ●Cooked assorted vegetables
Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in medium bowl. Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Turn salmon once during marinating time.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook salmon (reserving marinade) for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until flaky. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet; set aside. Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.