Opens in a new window
- Flour tortillas stuffed with shrimp with the flavor of MAGGI®
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 pound shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ●1 teaspoon onion powder
- ●1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ●2 tomatoes, diced
- ●1/2 onion, finely chopped
- ●4 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- ●1 serrano chile, finely chopped
- ●1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●8 flour tortillas, warmed
Sprinkle shrimp with chicken bouillon, garlic powder and onion powder. Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
Combine tomato, onion, cilantro, chile, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
Place shrimp and salsa in tortillas; serve immediately.