Opens in a new window
- Easy to make and fun to eat! These pinwheels are nutritious, easy to take on the go and kids love to eat them. Perfect for picnics, snacks or school lunches.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●2 (8-inch) soft taco-size whole wheat flour tortillas
- ●4 slices deli turkey
- ●1/4 cup grated carrots
- ●1/4 cup grated zucchini
- ●4 slices red bell pepper
Blend cream cheese and bouillon in a small bowl until bouillon is completely dissolved. Spread evenly on each tortilla.
Place 2 slices of turkey on each tortilla. Evenly spread the carrots and zucchini on half of the tortilla. Place 2 slices of bell pepper end to end near edge of tortilla, over the carrots and zucchini.
Wrap tortillas starting at end where bell pepper is. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Cut pinwheels into one-inch slices.
Zucchini is a great source of vitamin A which promotes healthy eyesight, skin and lung function.